Ready or not, here it comes – Black Friday 2017 is on the horizon and there are some nice early deals going live right now.
Black Friday itself takes places on November 24th this year, so traditionally that’s when you would have prepared for to see tech, electronics, games and more discounted heavily and snap up a few bargains for yourself. This year, though, some retailers are choosing to put out some deals a little bit early, including many of the bigger name video game releases of the year so far.
While we’ll be keeping up to date with the deals as they show up over at our Black Friday deals guide page, it doesn’t hurt to occasionally point out some of the better offers out there. So with that in mind, let’s check out some of the better pre-Black Friday offers currently available on the wild wild web.
In the UK:
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on PS4 for £19.99
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on Switch for £34.85
- Nintendo Switch console with limited red Joy-Cons, Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids for £329.99
- Official PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset for £49.99
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S Gaming Headset for £89.99
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on PS4 for £22
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on Xbox One for £22
- Call of Duty WW2 on PS4 for £39.99
- Destiny 2 on PS4 for £29.99
In the US:
- Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 for $19.99
- Xbox One S 500GB with Battlefield 1, Overwatch GOTY, and extra controller for $229.99
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB MicroSDXC card for $29.99
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on PS4 for $19.99
- Nvidia Shield TV with remote and game controller for $169.99
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on PS4 for $39.99
As we said before, we’ll be keeping an eye on the Black Friday deals all the way up to the day itself and far beyond, as Cyber Monday rolls around soon after and the season of savings stretches on into the darkest parts of the winter. Feel free to check back on our guides pages to see all the latest deals whenever you like.