The Division players on PS4, and Xbox One will be able to test out the upcoming 1.8 patch starting today.
Ubisoft has been talking about making The Division 1.8 PTS available on consoles for a while, but it all kicks off today. Servers should be live now.
If you’ve participated in the 1.7 console PTS, you should automatically have access to the 1.8 round. This build (PTS 2) is the same one currently available on the PC PTS.
Unlike PC, not everyone will have access to the PTS on consoles. Certain players will be selected for participation, and will be sent a sign up link that is needed to complete the process and get into the PTS.
The most recent PTS update, released last Friday on PC, will be part of the console build. You can see the full list of changes through here, or read on below for the biggest highlights.
- Deconstructing High End gear, High End weapons, Gear Set items, Classified Gear Sets, Exotic armor and weapons now have a chance to reward D-Tech.
- West Side Pier Alerts, Resistance caches, assignment caches and clearing Landmarks now reward D-tech. The amount of D-tech in Dark Zone D-tech crates has been increased.
- Six new restock crates have been added to the West Side Pier areas.
- The amount of time between West Side Pier alerts have been increased.
- The player turn speed has been increased slightly.
- Fixed an issue where after an item was optimized the increased stats would not be properly applied.
- Issues with the Hunter’s Faith 4-piece bonus damage not reaching higher amounts of stacks with high RPM weapons have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players could fire quicker than intended with any Bolt Action rifle.
- The key binding for Go Rogue is no longer called Use Medkit in the key binding menu.
- Go Rogue now has a default key binding. Shift+R for right hand users, Shift+U for left hand.
- Fixed a potential exploit where players would use the Cut the Rope functionality to level up their Manhunt status and get Manhunt caches much faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player could use melee on a downed player to kill them without having to toggle on Rogue first.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player would not receive a pop-up to accept a Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where non-Rogue players would not receive any optional objective to intercept a Manhunt, even if they were in a 200 meters, or less, radius from the Manhunt objective.
- Fixed an issue where players on a Manhunt did not see the Pulse outline of non-Rogue players within a 50-meter radius.
- Fixed an issue where the UI in Skirmish would reference Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug where a player would get stuck on the Skirmish loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where a player joining a Skirmish match already in progress couldn’t join the match unless a certain amount of time had passed.
- Fixed a rare bug in Skirmish where a player could spawn in at the enemy’s spawn points.
- Fixed a bug where a player in combat could accept a Skirmish invite.
- Fixed a bug where the Last Stand introduction would play at the start of a Skirmish match.
- The rewards for reaching PvP rank 40-99 have been tuned.
- Fixed an issue where the Personal Best Score in Skirmish would not update and would remain at zero.
- Players will no longer be able to share weapons and gear that have been optimised at the Optimisation Station.
Pingback: buy cheap weed online usa
Pingback: hemp oil nutrition
Pingback: สล็อต pg เว็บตรง
Pingback: fresh cc shop
Pingback: legit cvv shop 2023
Pingback: browse around here